Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Corvus conjunct Midheaven in Natal Chart












This is my natal chart. I have CORVUS conjuct the Midheaven (my interface with the world at large).
In particular, when I was born, stars like KRAZ, ALGORAB were highest FIXED STARS.

Quaoar is also close to the Midheaven. The trans-Neptunean object Quaoar was discovered by Chad Trujillo and Michael E.Brown. For me, Quaoar seems to be the point where I can "sing" my own existence, as a creative entity, into this world, and beyond. It is strange, that, as I type this, although it is 9.30pm at night, I just heard a crow give one sharp call, in the distance.

From listening and watching and relating with these Burringbar crows, I have subtly begun to "hear" their "words". This call, just now, was probably because an owl was nearby, and the crow was giving warning.
How would I know? I feel that I just DO, and learning to let go, and feel the voices of the crows, and the children of the crows is vastly helped by having CORVUS (the Raven or Crow) high in the sky, at the time of my birth. A wonderful gift to be explored. Anyone, when they look at their natal chart, can see what planets, stars and constellations were high up in the sky, when they were born.
These heavenly bodies near our Midheaven can act as guiding "lights". Understanding the mythology and symbols, attached to these heavenly bodies, can help shine a light on the direction we take, in this world.
The above chart is a copy of the my natal chart, as created using the "What Watch" astrology program. (WhatWatch at papertv.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment